The MWQA assists consumers by providing information about water quality alternatives. Consumer questions are answered by the MWQA office daily. In addition, educational brochures and pamphlets are available along with a list of MWQA members throughout the state.
If you are a consumer looking to purchase a water conditioning system, contact the MWQA for information about different types of systems. And remember to utilize MWQA members when making your purchase or rental decision. They abide by a Code of Ethics promoted by the national Water Quality Association and are here to help you with your decision.
Choosing a member of the MWQA gives you the following advantages:
- Professional that is a “Certified Water Specialist” (issued by the WQA) or has had ample experience in the industry
- Has a contractor’s license or a city business license
- Is usually a part of the local business community with memberships in such organizations as the Chamber of Commerce or Better Business Bureau
- Is a member in good standing with the Minnesota Water Quality Association (MWQA) and in most cases also the National Water Quality Association (WQA)
- Can provide you with product warranty information
- Can provide the means to determine that your equipment is operating properly
- Will provide instructions on the care of your equipment and how to get maintenance
Find a list of MWQA members in good standing by clicking the “Members” tab at the top of this page. For questions or clarifications please feel free to consult an Officer and/or Board Of Directors member.